Monday 2 May 2011

My first kind of relationship in Australia.

Nickname : Electro
Meet online on Oasis Active 
Age : 23 years
Nationality : Australian Perth
Hobbies : music, cars, gym, movies
Lifestyle : I dont really know, never invit me at his place during the 2 months we were seeing each other. I think he was in a share house, but dont know much about it.
Culture : Ossie. No cooking shills, never see him cook, fan of fast food i think.
Cooking taste : Like everything, was not difficult. Sweet, salt, spicy food, and no allergy.
Positive point : I test on him my quiche lorraine and my chocolate fondant and he loved them. He shows how he appreciate my effort if you know what i mean lol ;).
Negative point : he was not talkative, no interesting, useless and he dump me because he did not want a relationship. However, 3 weeks after, he was in a relationship with an other girl !

Advice girls : Take your time to choose The man, some does not deserve the time you are loosing with them. One more things i learn in Australia : It is not because you slept with someone this mean you are in a relationship ! Check out girls ! A lot of lyer out there but we can find a good one as well. Never loose hope :).

No comments:

Post a Comment